March 5, 2018

Oscars 2018

Who watched the Oscars last night? What did you think?
Sticking to just fashion, I'll say the gowns did not disappoint. 
I was on the edge of my seat to see what Margot Robbie would
wear, and her Chanel gown with beaded accents was worth the
wait.


While there were others who (as I was hoping) wore flirty and
feminine gowns with tons of embellishments, there were those that
went more edgy. Lupita N'yongo, Gal Gadot, and Jennifer Lawrence
all opted for heavy metals... something I wasn't expecting. However,
we should all stop and drool over Gal Gadot's Tiffany & Co. necklace.



There were also surprising pops of color, specifically a bright blue.
Nicole Kidman and Jennifer Garner both donned the hue and it 
suited both of their skin tones perfectly. 



But of course I saved my favorite for last....

Can we stop and talk about Mira Sorvino in Romona Keveza?
I mean.... I died a little. While I'm usually a fan of clean lines, 
neutral colors and not a lot of frill, this was the antithesis of that
and I loved every bit of it. I want to live in this dress...





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio