September 27, 2016

5 More for Fall: Wide Leg Pants

I mentioned them in this post, and almost as if by design, they are getting bigger
and bigger every day. Wide leg pants are everything and everywhere. The bigger
the better (bonus points if you go with a cropped culotte). 

Wear them with a t-shirt by day, tuck in a silky cami with ladylike touches of
lace for night. They're a must-have, and I'm telling you, they flatter every
body type if you can find the right pair. I've always been hesitant to try
a wide leg pant, but I'm stumbled upon the most perfect fit at Madewell

Don't forget to follow my September Issue '16 board for additional
styling tips on wide leg pants and the other trends for Fall. 

velvet tank: ASOS  |  pants: Madewell


Shop my bold wide leg pant picks below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio