September 14, 2016

5 for Fall: Sneakers and Slides

You saw the first taste of slides yesterday, but I'm telling you, every top blogger 
and tastemaker is wearing them (specifically this Gucci version). They might not 
be for everyone, but they're certainly making waves in the fashion world. 

If you just can't even, you're in luck. Sneakers are single-handedly one of the 
biggest trends for fall and I couldn't be happier. Your feet will thank you! 
My collection continues to grow as I'm fully endorsing this one. Comfort 
meets fashion, I'm such a fan! Here's the great news: these are being shown
on spring runways with short, flirty dresses. They're not going anywhere, so
you can feel good about investing in a few options. Go ahead and pick up
a new berry lip color while you're out shopping. 

shirt: Ella Moss  |  pants: ASOS  |  sneakers: Golden Goose

If I could go on and on about what's big for Fall, wide-leg pants would
certainly be on the list. They're even bigger for Spring, so it's another
investment to feel great about! Can we talk about comfort? Yes, please. 


Shop my favorite sneaks & slides: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio