September 28, 2016

5 More for Fall: a Dash of Dijon

We all know the power of the blogger and street style stars alike. As I've mentioned 
several times this week, they are the new trendsetters. After a high-profile blogger is 
photographed in a mustard color skirt, I'm now searching for the perfect piece of yellow to 
add to my collection. 

It carries on the jewel-tone trend where deep emerald, rich red, and golden yellow 
are perfect pops of color. When paired with the 60s boot, it's a hit (more on the 60s
boot tomorrow). This one is easily executed in the form of accessories if a head-to-
toe yellow look isn't calling your name. 

Be sure to follow my September Issue '16 board for more styling tips. 

dress: A.L.C.  |  boots: Gucci


Don't miss my favorite dashes of dijon below:

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio