March 1, 2018

March

How is it already March? Has this year flown by for anyone else?
I need it to slow down just a little...

As I complain, March is giving me major planting/gardening vibes.
I grew herbs like basil, mint and rosemary on my patio last year and can't
wait to replant them. I'm also considering giving a lemon tree a go. Any
tips for keeping one alive?

In the meantime, until we have steady warm temperatures, I'll be living
vicariously through our March girl. She makes watering plants oh so chic
in her Gucci loafers and statement earrings. Typical gardening attire, no?
Statement earrings aren't losing any steam, so consider picking up a pair
from my list:




As we begin to usher in spring, we marked down our planners even more!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio