July 17, 2017

Beauty Cleaning Mat

Did you know that early access to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
has started? Of course you did... everybody is talking (and posting)
about it. While I cut my Nordies card to shreds opting for travel
points from Southwest, I can still preview the sale and get my cart 
ready for July 21st when the sale opens to non-cardholders. 




One of the items I found on the sale is an absolute must. I purchased a 
Sigma cleaning mat last year and have since become obsessed. Keeping my 
makeup brushes clean is something I often overlook, but this mat is the easiest 
way to keep them clean and to keep your skin happy. The NSale exclusive 
includes a sample of the cleaning shampoo, so just add it to your cart
and call it a day. You (and your skin) can thank me later! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio