December 7, 2016

Top Beauty Buys

The 2016 Gift Guide launched just in time for those last minute shoppers 
(hint hint: Christmas is less than 20 days away!!).

Today I'm expanding it to include my favorites in the Beauty category.
From the Tweexy Nail Polish holder to the Spa Tower (hello, perfect for 
moms and grandmothers), the people that created these items are pretty much 
geniuses. I've included some of my absolute must-haves that I use on a daily basis 
forget the St. Tropez gradual tan to help fight the winter blues). But one of my favorite 
finds this year has to be the Spatty Datty... get every last drop out of those narrow makeup 
bottles with these reusable mini spatulas (for lack of a better term). 

See the full Gift Guide here and the latest addition, my Top Beauty Buys.

I'm excited to share another one of my latest additions to the beauty counter...
the Quantum Switch by Theorie. The set includes 4 different sized barrels to
create the perfect look for every occasion. I prefer to use a larger barrel to create beachy 
waves, but if you're wanting a tighter curl, there are options! It also includes a glove
so you won't burn your hand and comes in a perfectly sized travel bag. This one is
a must-have! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio