August 19, 2016

Spark Joy

Have you heard about The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up

Surely you have, and if you haven't I urge you to pick up a copy of it and it's sequel, Spark Joy.
Your life will be changed, I promise. While I like to think my closet is quite organized, in the midst of implementing the KonMarie method, I came across a handful of items I had completely forgotten about. Buy it. Read it. And prepare to be amazed. The folding methods alone are enough to make you jump for joy. My drawers have never looked so pretty when I open them. My tanks are finally lined up so I can see all of them at a glance (which made me realize I have about 10 black and 10 white tanks - half of them went to Goodwill). 

I hope your life is changed and your life is filled with joy again! 


This is me carefully examining a dress with the tags on it. I've never worn it and after trying it on, I realized it's entirely too short. It went to the Goodwill pile as well. The pink Uggs were a toss while the cowboy boots were a keep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio