August 18, 2016

How to Work From Home

Working from home has it's perks, but it can also be tough getting motivated on
those early Monday mornings. With no one to report to, it's up to you to get the job done!
I've discovered that a chic but clean workspace does the trick. Keep it simple so you're
not easily distracted by cute (but semi-pointless) decorative objects. Everything on my
desk serves a purpose which helps keep the clutter to a minimum.

While this isn't an exact representation of my desk situation, it has elements of my actual

I also saw this on Damsel in Dior's Snapchat (of all places): even if you're working from
home, throw on a pair of heels for a conference call. It makes you feel more
official, I promise.


mirrored frames: Target  |  chapel prints: Etsy  |  desk lamp: West Elm  |  similar chair: 
West Elm  |  rug: Target

1 comment:

  1. Your gift inside this email

    I'm not sure if you got my last email, but here it is again.

    This month, a $50 BONUS is waiting for you when you sign up at TakeSurveysForCash.

    Find out here: How To Survey Online

    All kinds of survey companies and market researchers are offering signup bonuses to recruit new panelists.

    Remember, your membership can be shared with a friend or family member too!

    By the way, a few minutes ago, I just checked my email and I got $390 worth of survey offers for the next week. That means I could earn $390 simply by taking those surveys on my computer.

    Makes me wonder what I'm doing wasting my time sending these emails! :)

    Anyways, I hope to see you sign up soon. I know you won't regret it!

    Learn about this groundbreaking new research here: Online Surveys List


    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio