September 12, 2012

Jacobs

NY Fashion Week is, at this point, almost over. I have been pouring over the images from the runway everyday (sometimes all day). You can see my minute-by-minute posts over on Pinterest

One of my favorite shows so far has been Marc Jacobs. After his crazy hat craze from Fall '12, we had to spend a little time apart as I failed to see his point of view on that collection. But we're back together now, and his latest collection is perfection. So many stripes, so many cool cuts and details (scalloping everywhere).... I could go on and on. Even the exaggerated side swoop hair is genius. Really, you MUST see the collection in it's entirety. It's too good to miss. (Click here)



images via style.com


Purchase a print of Ms. Jacobs here

By the way, the 2013 planner launches tomorrow!! 

1 comment:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio