June 2, 2010

fans & knock-offs


What's more exciting than receiving your first piece of fan mail? Not only was it fan mail, it was a hand-made card with glitter letters and rhinestones. I loved it.....


It reads "Fuson Fan Club"

Secondly, I received this as a birthday card from a family member trying to duplicate my cards. Love the creativity. 



The words are supposed to describe me....how sweet. 

Lastly, I did these graduation invitations for a friend and her sister, and found the images on the actual cake when I got to the party. Yes, they had permission. 

The invitation:


The cake:


I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful Memorial Day. Time to get back into the swing of things, for real this time. 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you liked my homemade fanmail! The girls are STILL talking about the invites. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio