May 28, 2010

time out over

I'mmmm bbaaaaack. Finally.

In the past two weeks I have had the privilege of spending time with college friends while traveling from New York City to the beaches of Florida. While I wish I could spend another week going somewhere else, it's time to get back to work!

Tooooo tired to draw right now, so I have been catching up on my blog-reads (I traveled without a laptop, shocking, I know. So I've been way behind on my daily reads). Below are some of my favorite pictures I have come across tonight that I find worthy of sharing.






And, I have to throw in these two......thoughts?





1 comment:

  1. Got to see some of your work featured at a booth for the Ashley's Bride Guide SATC 2 Party last night! You're incredibly talented! Congrats on all the success! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio