November 20, 2009

In the beginning...

















Where it all started......

This is the piece that got my brain twirling with ideas. I needed new stationery to write thank you notes to people I interviewed with in New York as I tried to find an internship for last summer (I had matching business cards, too!). Luckily, I did get an internship and was able to live in the city for a few months.

Once it came time for graduation this past May, I decided to make similar cards for a few of my friends. It was then that I decided to try to make a career out of a hobby. Stay tuned to see where it takes me!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! Seriously so glad I stumbled onto your blog! I have been following so many girls who do fashion sketches & yours truly are my absolute favorite! So chic. Always.

    xoKatie

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio