March 9, 2018

Q & A eight

Q: How do you pronounce your last name?

A: Fuson is actually pronounced few - saun (like a sauna).
This one is actually not a frequently asked question as much 
as frequently said wrong... the one I get the most is "fusion",
but if you'll look closely, there's not a i included. It makes me
laugh at this point because I get it... we've all said things the wrong
way. I most likely won't correct you if you say it wrong because I
never want to offend anybody, and trust me, it does not even phase
me if you don't say it right! However, now we're all on the same page :)
Happy weekend lovelies! 




If you get the chance, pick up a copy of my Nashville gal, Katie Jacobs'
new book So Much to Celebrate. I stopped by her launch party
last night to snag mine and you're going to want a copy of this one.
It's filled with gorgeous photos, delicious-looking recipes and fun
party ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio