February 7, 2018

The Scout Guide Nashville, volume 6

When features fall into place organically, they end up being the 
best partnerships. I was thrilled when the team at The Scout Guide
Nashville reached out wanting to include one of my illustrations in the
latest edition. See the guide below. I was also pleasantly surprised to also
see my notecards included in the You're Invited feature in TSG. You can
shop locally in Nashville at You're Invited for all your party needs!







How gorgeous is not only the latest TSG, but also this new coffee table book?
Cast is the perfect addition to my extensive coffee table book collection. I love
not only the contents of the book, but the stunning cover. It makes my neutral-
loving heart beat wild. Pick up a copy of Cast here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio