January 31, 2018

Mallory

There are more bloggers and influencers than we can keep up
with these days. In an oversaturated market, I'm always taking a
mental inventory of whose stories I love watching, whose photos
I throw a like to, and who makes me feel better (or more entertained)
for following them. One of these gals is Mallory Ervin. Though
I don't know her personally, her stories are always entertaining. 
More than that, she has such a positive aura about her that I literally
find myself going, how is she so happy all the time? I need more of 
that in my life.

Not only is she a bright spot in the self-indulgent world we live in, 
she's killing it in the maternity style department. Her go-tos have been
noticeable, things I would wear today not being pregnant. With an
endless supply of Madeworn tees and Gucci slides, she's making maternity
less "maternity". It's the cool girl, downtown vibe that I love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio