March 14, 2017

Desk Accessories are here




 


If you're anything like me, your daily work is only complete when you can trash that
yellow post-it and replace it with tomorrow's to-do list. I'm beyond excited to release
a fresh batch of products that will help you dress up your desk! From the cutest sticky
notes (a personal favorite), to two different journals to capture your inner most thoughts, 
you are sure to find something to compliment your current desk situation. 


Working in a smaller space has forced me to think creatively about the functionality 
of my desk. This article on small desk ideas has been a great source of inspiration for
setting up shop with limited space. File folders and binder clips keep me sane, so I'm
hoping they will help you stay organized as well! If you're still needing more inspiration, 
see this collection of 50 Dream Office Spaces to get your wheels turning. 

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio