November 9, 2016

Christmas Village 2016

image via The Tennessean


Christmas Village is a yearly event I've been happy to participate in for the
past six years, this year makes seven. Before I was ever an exhibitor, I was
a loyal shopper. It's a fun way to kick off the Christmas season that my mom
and I never miss! I've also had the privilege of creating a brand image for the
event each year. Our Village girl has changed over the years, but I'm happy to 
debut the 2016 girl...


Come see us tomorrow - Sunday. The show hours are listed below and
you can grab tickets here

Thursday (special Sneak Peak passes required, though they 
are sold out this year): 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm

Hope to see you there! 

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio