September 30, 2016

5 More for Fall: Lush Materials

This one should really be called everything else. It's based on the textiles that 
have reemerged for fall: lush velvets, ladylike touches of lace, silks, satins, 
and bold metallics (which we discussed earlier in this post). Are you seeing
what I'm seeing? It's like our 90s nightmares have returned. Those camis with
the small border of lace that I rolled my eyes at 7 years ago are now a must-
have. Silk slip dresses are now for everyday. Crush velvet, what? 

Take a deep breath. These things take time. You'll get the hang of the 90s vibe
again soon. Let's hope the butterfly clips remain a thing of the past.

Follow my September Issue '16 board for ways to bring the 90s back
without looking like you're starring in 10 Things I Hate About You

slipdress: Nordstrom  |  boots: Steve Madden 


Shop my picks for taking baby steps back into the 90s in
the chicest way possible:



SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio