May 10, 2016

2016 Graduation Gifts, pt. 1

Ahhhh the dreaded graduation gift season. I always struggle with great gift ideas for the grad. You want to give something useful and practical, but something that's not too boring. 

It was pretty much the gift of Christmas 2015, and I think they're still on the top of everyone's list. 

Give the gift of a S'well bottle


They come in so many great colors and patterns, you can't go wrong. I bought two for myself, one medium size (17 oz) and one larger size (25 oz). 
(Fun fact: the 25 oz bottle holds an entire bottle of wine)
If the price tag scares you away, S'well has created an exclusive collection for Target that is a bit more budget friendly (and also available in plenty of color choices). 

Don't forget to tie a graduation Winks on the outside for an extra personal touch! 

Shop my favorite bottles:


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio