April 25, 2016

The Rachel Parcell Collection

I was thrilled when Rachel Parcell reached out to ask if I would team up with her for the launch of her first clothing line. Of course I said yes, and this is what we came up with: a lookalike of Rach herself wearing the RP Classic Dress in Floral Bloom


The collection is full of classic silhouettes with flirty and feminine details in pretty pinks and neutrals. The black-wearing person that I am was immediately drawn to the Everyday Dress. I think I will wear this, for lack of a better word, everyday. With an upcoming beach trip, I can't wait to wear it late afternoon where you've been at the beach all day and just want to run in and throw something easy on to walk around before dinner. Take me there now! 

similar hat: J.Crew | dress: Rachel Parcell | bag: Eliza Gran | shoes: Tory Burch (also available here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio