April 28, 2016

Drinks

Truth time: I just completed Whole 30

If you've never heard of it, read more about the plan here

If you have heard of it (or have completed it), you know how tempting all of these things are...


I didn't find sticking to it for 30 days to be that much of a challenge. I felt great eating that way and have continued to do so in my first week post-Whole 30. The only thing I've added back is champagne... obviously. I will tell you that after my champagne night on Tuesday (first post-Whole 30 night out) I slept terribly and ended up with about 4 hours of sleep. Interesting how that works. 

I highly recommend everyone to give it a try! Try to find 30 days where you don't have much going on in terms of social outings - that's the toughest part is actually having to leave your house. Eating out is nearly impossible, so eat before. That was the only solution I could come up with. 

I'm thrilled to have shed a few pounds and hopefully have made some permanent changes to my eating regiment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio