March 9, 2016

Brittany Fuson x Daniel Wellington

Catherine Truman Photography  |  phone cases available here


I'm thrilled to team up with Daniel Wellington for today's post. As a collector of watches, I have been wanting a classic DW for quite some time. It has a "I'm wearing my boyfriend's watch" feel (or dad - I've "borrowed" a few watches from dear old dad). It's effortless and needs no further introduction. 
You've seen it on every blogger around. It is being called "the hottest watch of 2016" and I couldn't agree more. BUT, here's where it gets good: we've got an exclusive discount code for you. So, if you've been wanting one for yourself or are looking for the perfect gift (for him or her), look no further.

It's as easy as 1 - 2 - 3:

1. Head to www.danielwellington.com

2. Pick your watch (I'm wearing the Classic Sheffield 40mm)

3. Enter code BRITTANYFUSON in the checkout process to receive 15% off your watch!
The code is valid through April 30th, so think in advance 
(Father's Day is right around the corner and so is graduation, etc).  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio