September 25, 2015

The List (No. 2)


Fall is here. Here's what I've got my eye on (this week) for both my closet and my kitchen...


1// My craving for comfy, cozy sweaters continues. However, let's step it up a notch and include this season's biggest trend:  f r i n g e .  If Jackie can do it, so can we. This Tory Burch version is pretty much a dead-ringer for Jackie's. 




Other options to keep you on the fringe:





2// The J.Crew Regent Blazer, specifically in camel. I have loads and loads of black jackets, so I think a pop of camel would be a lovely addition. Looking for something other than a versatile staple? Check out this article on WhoWhatWear for other ways to be a trailblazer. 




Other not-so-basic blazers:





3// Something to bring new life to my kitchen by way of this measurement dish towel from Anthropologie. Need. And hello perfect hostess gift. The holidays are just around the corner. I'm starting to take notes...




Other lovely additions I would like to make to the heart of my home (aka, the kitchen):





Images borrowed from: 1  |  2  |  3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio