May 4, 2015

Derby Days

I hope you were able to step outside and enjoy the first few beautiful days of what felt like summer! If not, I hope you grabbed a Mint Julep and took in the Kentucky Derby. While I wasn't able to see the final race, I was wearing my hat in spirit....

Left hat: Piers Atkinson  |  Right hat: Eugenia Kim



Also, if you're in the Nashville area this Thursday, stop by a pop-up shop with Brooke Worthington Jewelry, Turkish T and yours truly! It's the perfect time to pick up a last minute Mother's Day or graduation gift! 


Email brittany@brittanyfuson.com for additional details and directions.

If you're not in the area, be sure to check out our Mother's Day gift guide for other ideas that are sure to make your mom smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio