February 26, 2014

Girls in Skirts

Every now and then you just have to step away. I did that yesterday and found myself at LOFT (much to my good friend's disbelief). Can I just say, they have really stepped it up over there. Not only was the store the picture of beachy/spring time perfection, but I found several easy pieces that I'm sure I will wear all the time (both black & white striped, of course). 

Not only was the store great, but the spring collection is completely on trend with blushy nudes, relaxed trousers, and button-ups that won't break the bank. Here are some of my favorites:


1  /  2  /  3  /  4  /  5  /  6  /  7  /  8

Which led me to creating a print of girls in skirts:



In case you missed it, I also got a little carried away with the videos on instagram. Follow along for a behind the scenes look at how I illustrate. 

3 comments:

  1. Woooow!!! Absolutly in love Brittany!! Love your pictures!!! they are soo chic and cool!!!
    would you like to visit my blog? I'll very glad with you beautiful!!

    http://rednailsladies.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved the behind the scenes peek on Instagram! You have such a talent and it was fun watching the drawings come to life :)

    Maghan
    FashionMAGable

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio