October 30, 2013

Bats & Harrow

It's unseasonably warm in Nashville which has me wanting to wear shorts. I'm going to spare the world a shot of my pasty white legs, but I love this downplayed look for a day like today, Halloween Eve. 

Why I love it...

-First of all, the bat sweatshirt is simply fantastic. No further explanation needed (also available as a tshirt here).
-Secondly, who doesn't love a good pair of cutoffs?
-Thirdly, the 3.1 Phillip Lim bag in a darker blue plays well with the denim. A great investment piece if I do say so myself. 
-Speaking of investment pieces, let's talk about the Rag & Bone "Harrow" Booties. I have them in black (here) and I LOVE them. I wear them all the time. They were worth every penny. I've been eyeing this tan color way for some time now, but still haven't pulled the trigger. Maybe someday soon! 
-And lastly, can we bring back the side-braid? I see people still trying to wear it and I slightly cringe, but it really is a great solution for a bad hair day. Fingers crossed for a braid-comeback. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio