July 31, 2013

Trend Spotting

One of the emerging trends for fall is Camo. Let me warn you, tread carefully with this one as it can be easily misinterpreted. As seen on the runways of Michael Kors and Phillip Lim (just to name a few), this trend might have some staying power. 

images via style.com

From the runway to the real way, here are some ways to wear it now and later on in the fall. 

photos via various sources including Pinterest, people.com, Hello Fashion Blog



Not feeling the look?? Incorporate this trend with a new handbag for fall with one of these two 
(left: Michael Kors, right: Prada)

both via Neiman Marcus 

2 comments:

  1. I'm iffy on the camo trend, but I like the "real" ways that you posted. I'm with you, camo can go bad easily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im glad camo will be in trend, as I absolutely love anything in camo print. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio