January 23, 2013

First Daughters

Setting politics aside for a moment, you know you watched the Inauguration at least to see what the First Females were wearing... including the First Daughters, Sasha and Malia in Kate Spade and J.Crew. 


Their color coordinating looks were a more sophisticated look than their brighter colored coats four years ago. 



The entire family was nicely coordinated without being too matchy. 



On to Mrs. Obama, who chose a Thom Browne coat after her chartreuse Isabel Toledo look last time. 


Again, a much more sophisticated choice in an understated way. I do have to say that I much prefer the coat without the belt and purple gloves. The belt can stay if she switches to black gloves. 


Thoughts on the First Lady's new hairdo? I give her props for trying something new. 

6 comments:

  1. I love your drawing! AMAZING.

    I love the belt and plum gloves on Michelle, I think it's unexpected and chic :) The girls are definitely more sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!:))I know my AA friends will love this! will you be having these available for purchase?:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't agree more with your assessment of the fashion at the inauguration!

    X Kenzie

    www.CaveGirlintheCity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute. Love it!!!!!!!!!

    Btw....love my planner from you

    Pearls and Peacocks
    www.pearlsandpeacocks.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio