May 8, 2012

MET '12


Tonight's MET Costume Institute Gala was a lot to take in....lots of dresses that bored me and only a few that were anything to speak of. 

Let's start with the Winner's Circle:





Onwards to my favorite color category (and the color that fills my closet), those that dazzled in black:


I love Amy's dress, but I would have loved it more on someone like Gisele.


Golden ladies (simple and understated, I love it!):


Good yellow vs. BAD yellow:


Those that went the dr-dr-dr-amatic route:



Now, those that bored me to tears:




Dear Lea Michelle, please eat something...


The following left me utterly confused.





And what better way to end than with the most beautiful person, Beyonce, showing off her assets. 

images via people.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio