October 24, 2011

Punkins pt. 2


Remember this post last year featuring Louis Vuitton pumpkins? 

Well, rest assured, I don't have time once again to indulge in any pumpkin-carving/crafting. But, if I did, I would like to think I could come up with something as fashion-forward as these. 








So, I moved 3 weeks ago. However, the carpet was being replaced all throughout the house, so I have been using the dining room table as a desk and my mattress is currently on the floor. 

HOWEVER, the carpet is finally finished as is the tile. So, as of today I can finally get settled, get my office and bedroom set up, and get my life back in order! YAY! Maybe I'll start to get a sense of normalcy back in my life, at least temporarily until I hit the road next week for holiday shows! 

2 comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio