August 11, 2011

Pretty Little Liars

Sunday's Teen Choice Awards were..... well.... I didn't watch them. I only saw photos from the red carpet after the fact. But there were very few standouts, one being Shay Michell from Pretty Little Liars. Yes, I'm a fan of the show, and yes, I watch it weekly. 

Styled by Rachel Zoe's former assistant, Brad Goreski, this DKNY look of separates is perfectly appropriate and chic. 



Definitely the best dressed of the 4 main girlies. I do think Lucy Hale is presh though. 




In other news, a Facebook friend posted this on her wall yesterday. It's called Suri's Burn Book (Suri Cruise), and it's hilarious. A must-read. 


Going in another direction now:

So from Suri's Burn Book, I noticed that Katie Holmes has a new favorite pair of shoes. 




Is this really a trend? I'm not sure I'm a fan, yet. But then I found this photo of Sienna Miller sporting a similar style. 

 

Time will tell if this is going to be ma-jor for fall. I'm sticking to my leopard flats. Should you decide to jump on the bandwagon, you can purchase this version at Aldo (I'm not hating on Aldo. They have some great shoes). 

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog and LOVE your incredible drawings. How amazingly talented you are. p.s I don't think I could rock the camel ankle boot .. but be interesting to see if the trend takes off!

    Anna xo

    http://www.lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio