June 6, 2011

Brooklyn

At last night's MTV Movie Awards, the red carpet was mostly one big mess......as could be expected. Brooklyn Decker, however, is quickly becoming one of my red-carpet-must-sees. She has dazzled me lately with her simple, classic, and sophisticated style. Girl knows how to show off her assets: those legs. I would kill for those. 



For the epic failures, let's start with one that looks like a Christmas present itself:


I wonder if she knows it's summer? Now for the rest of the worst, so so soooooo bad:

 


Whoever that girl is in the black dress, not only is the dress an eye-sore, the blue shoes make no sense. KStew: safety pins AND pointy-toe shoes? Yikes. Nicki Minaj: no comment. Jessica Szohr: I think I also have no comment. 

Those that fall somewhere in the middle:


Animal prints:



The very few cute ones:



Mila + Emma: so cute and lovely. Leighton: the dress looks a little heavy but we'll let it slide since you still look good. Cameron: love the romper, but maybe better suited for someone slightly younger? Rude I know. 

I saved the best (and worst) for last, Blake Lively has rapidly become one to watch. I love her cobalt dress with the colored shoe. Where's Leo?? Amanda Bynes, on the other hand, shows us how to NOT where colored shoes. I mean, this is so bad, there are no words, not to mention she looks 5-ft. nothing in this choppy outfit. There isn't a single piece of this look that goes together. 
EPIC FAIL

 
all images via instyle.com

That's all! 

1 comment:

  1. I missed it! I hope you had a great Monday doll! I have some exciting news on my blog I hope you can check out! Have a great night honey! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio