April 15, 2011

Steeplechase LookBook Fashion Show

As you know, I spent most of my day yesterday at the Inaugural Steeplechase LookBook Fashion Show. I also created the "LookBook girl" that was used in all the advertising and promotion for the event including a billboard! They had a photo booth setup and each picture had the logo & girl printed on it (and yes, I cropped myself out of the picture below because it's such a dreadful pic of me).  


Snapshots from the event. Unfortunately, I took pictures before everything was setup, so it looks a little bare. But below are the three runways they advertised so heavily, the wardrobe and makeup buses, and the stable. Yes, the bus on the left is stuck....for the second time. A tow-truck was involved....


Inside the wardrobe bus....major chaos and claustrophobia. 

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Did you see the post I did on you this week? Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio