March 27, 2011

Street Style Power Couple


So I've been a long-time follower of The Sartorialist as well as Garance Dore. Apparently, I've been living under a rock because I just discovered that the two are a couple, most definitely a street style power couple. Can you imagine what their kids would be like? I'm sure he or she would be born with a camera in hand. 

Naturally, when I found out they were dating, I moved my bookmarks around so that they would be next to each other on my bookmarks bar. 

His work....


Her work....




Blissful.

I'm so glad there are inspirational people like these two, mostly so I can procrastinate and look at their blogs instead of working! 

Here's another Sartorialist favorite....I can only imagine what this guy looks like. I just picture him being extremely good looking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio