January 17, 2011

Golden Globes '11


Surprisingly, there were more good gowns than bad....there were also some major trends that make me so excited about this award season. In case you didn't see it, here's what you missed: 







Glee girls.....



I love Jennifer Lopez's lewk, not sure about January Jones, and am totally sure I hate Natalie Portman's dress. This is Natalie Portman's year like it was Sandra Bullock's last year....why why why the pink/red combo, the matching red shoes and bag, the random necklace....ugggg so much bad. I love her, but not this look. 

Now for the best part....


photos via people.com, instyle.com, harpersbazaar.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm enjoing a sugar cookie while looking at this & thinking.. I bet most of these girls didn't eat the entire month of January to fit into those dresses. ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to agree with you on ALL accounts. I also agree with Little Miss Southern. None of them ate and wore those dresses!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio