January 13, 2011

Fur Skirt


More furriness......


I love the combination of her python shoes, denim vest, leopard hat, and FUR skirt. Not a look everybody can pull off, but she does it effortlessly. 


Look, same skirt, different girl.....

via StreetPeeper

Also, I just posted something else on the Paper Doll. And, the January issue of In Our Shoes was sent out yesterday, so email me if you would like to receive it! 

As you should know by now, I'm a huge fan of The Sartorialist. I check his blog daily because I love the pictures he takes. Real people in their real clothes, not too posed, just in their natural surroundings. I always assumed that he planned each photograph like some sort of photo shoot. Quite the contrary.....he literally hits the streets each day and just walks around, seeing what he sees, which makes him even cooler in my mind. Want to see how he works (and/or have 7 minutes to spare)? Check out this video....you should recognize some of the photos from some of my previous posts. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio