April 5, 2010

white white white

I hope everyone had a HAPPY Easter! It's always so fun/stressful being with family all day, especially when it's time to prepare the meal and there are four dogs in the kitchen as well as a very energetic 3 year old. It's at times like this when it's important to remember why we are all gathered together. I took a break from my "no-sugar" eating habits yesterday (I couldn't get enough Reese's peanut butter eggs) and heretofore went to workout this morning at 7am. After coming back, falling back asleep for an hour, I am finally up and kicking and ready to get my day started at 10am. I love my job....

So what better way to kick off the new season than with white . Now that it's "okay" to wear white after Easter (who made up this rule anyways?), I have broken out my white Toywatch and am on the hunt for the perfect white skinny jeans for the season. Here are some of my favorite white dresses seen on the red carpet this past awards season, worn mostly by Kate Hudson. 




























I am an adamant wearer of black, so I am challenging myself to wear more white and bright colors this summer. I hope you can all get out of your chocolate coma and have a productive Monday! Here's to trying at least....


[photos courtesy of People.com, style.com]

1 comment:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio