April 22, 2010

go green

Earth Day 2010, what are you doing today to be a little greener? I am no poster-child for going green, as I use about 10 post-its per day and there are currently about 20 of those post-its in my trash can that should be in the recycling bin instead. Being the not-completely-green person I am, I do think even the smallest things can make a difference. Today, I challenge you to just turn off the lights when you leave a room instead of leaving them on all day. Baby steps.....




































Another thing you can do is buy recyclable shopping bags (so trendy right now). There are tons out there, but one of my favorites is the FEED bags. With the purchase of one of these bags, you are helping feed the children of the world who may not get breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday like we do. The bag itself is also made of organic cotton and natural burlap. Click on the link below to learn more about the organization and find out how you can contribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio