March 8, 2010

fashion police



WORST DRESSED


Let's start with the worst of the worst from last night's Oscars...need I say more? 


My least favorite dresses that matched the carpet:




Least favorite blushy neutral tones:


SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE


On to the looks I'm indifferent about, Sandra & Jennifer Lopez (why was she there anyways?):
BEST DRESSED

Best dressed of the men:


On to the good stuff, best dressed women that played it safe but still looked gorg: 






On to my three BEST DRESSED:


3. SJP, thank you for giving us something interesting, different, and CHANEL.



2. Zoe Saldana took a dress straight from the runway to the red carpet. It's a dress you either love or hate, and I love. She is probably the only one that could pull it off and I thought it stood out against all the other boring colors and shapes worn on the red carpet (probably because it's couture). 




1. And finally, my best dressed from the Oscars, (I kind of hate to say it), but it's Miley Cyrus. I loved not only her dress, but her entire look from hair, makeup, dress & jewelry. I also loved the different fabrics and textures used... I loved it, end of story. 



























1 comment:

  1. I agree with most. except i liked demi moore's dress. not the color though. and i think you shouldve added rachel mcadams, she was my favorite. as far as zoe goes, i think youre right that she was the only one who could pull that off. her look is so simply striking that it worked. however, if almost any other celeb had attempted the look, it wouldve been easily and most certainly ruined by just a little too many curls or false lashes, making the look cheap and over-done. Anyway, what about how i did love Miley Cyrus! but maybe that's just because we're buds... you know. But seriously, her hair was perfect, and i may steal it for my bridal portraits. ok, that's all, i was so sad my phone was a piece and i couldnt text you during the show. im on the tour now, though, so ready to go. love you

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio