February 16, 2010

wild wild west


When I interned in New York, it was for this man, Derek Lam. I am still a huge fan of his work because of all the tailoring and sophistication he uses in each piece. (I also feel like I am still a part of it even though it's been a while).

His latest collection focused on western influences with loads of fringe and fur, but he also stuck to his signature style with plenty of tailored pieces that are to die for.

His offerings:






Too bad we didn't get any sort of discount as interns because I would adore these shoes.....


and one of these carry-all bags....


Look who was in attendance:

(photos from style.com)

Inside the Spring '10 show last September:

Annie & I in our borrowed DL tops

before the show

finale

Wish I was there again......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio