February 23, 2010

under $100


So I just got the Victoria's Secret catalog in the mail the other day (good thing I don't have a spring break this year because the swimsuits seem to be shrinking). I usually don't find anything in there that I need other than an occasional swimsuit, but this time was different. How cute is this dress? The best part.....it's only $58.


So from here I decided to put a look together that was under $100. I had to be resourceful, especially for the shoes. But here are the other pieces I found:


And now, Ms. Cheap Chic & under $100:



Dress: $58.00
Belt: $12.99
Tank: $9.99
Shoes: $11.99
Bag: $1.50
Earrings: $3.80
Total: $98.27

[Belt & tank - Urban Outfitters]
[Shoes, bag & earrings - Forever 21]

1 comment:

  1. this is such a ME outfit. love it all. cute elephant bag, even though i don't roll with the tide. i actually meant to buy you the coolest elephant necklace from there last week but forgot it underneath my pile at the counter :( be my personal stylist?!?!?

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio