February 19, 2010

so long, farewell


It's over.....for good. No more Fashion Week in Bryant Park; it's moving to a different location. Tearful moment.....

Ending on a good note, here are some of my favorite looks from today:



More trends for Fall:

SPARKLES


I originally had the next section saved as "basics", but I don't really think any of these pieces are that basic other than their color. My favorite color palette, black white & nude:


More from the front row:


I had to throw this one in there. This is as close as I will ever get to Anna Wintour. I saw somewhere that said Anna Wintour's bob is like another wonder of the world, and I totally agree. I honestly think it's a wig.

[from Fashion's Night Out in September '09]

So long Bryant Park:


[photos taken in Sept.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio