February 7, 2010

cherry on top


First mistake, I went to Sonic.

Second mistake, I ordered a fried chicken sandwich on a wheat bun.

Third mistake, the carhop is on skates.

Ok, so I have had friends work at Sonic in the past and I understand that you can deliver the food faster if you're on skates and, in turn, make more money. Well, not this girl. I think it is a bad sign when the girl is grasping on to the wall moving at a snail's pace looking scared for her life while trying to balance a tray of food and drinks. Bless her heart.

She safely delivered my not so healthy lunch, but I was still just dumbfounded. The manager should not have allowed her to be on skates because she clearly wasn't skilled enough or prepared for that. Go home and skate around your garage, honey.

Anyways, as I was sitting there waiting for my food, my mouth was watering as I looked to the right side, the dessert menu side. Here is Ms. Cherry Limeade, if she were a girl.


MY personal frozen favorite. And, yes, I took a picture of the menu.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio