February 15, 2010

fashion wrap


Greetings from F A S H I O N W E E K!!! The 2nd most wonderful time of the year........


(two of my favorite people) - [people.com]

It is snowing in Nashville, once again, and it makes me wish I was at least in New York for the snow & show(s). I have been looking at the pictures from the latest shows and it has definitely put me in the mood for fall....I love everything I have seen so far from the new collections, especially all the fur!! I am still weeding through all the pictures, but here are my opinions so far.....

Everything about DVF and her latest collection are fabulous......


(snapshot from Fashion's Night Out in September.... I had to get a picture to capture the moment)

My other loves so far.....


and......


Much more to come!

Images from style.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio