January 26, 2010

red hot


In another Valentine's Day mood, which is odd since it is my least favorite holiday.

I spent my morning exploring on style.com, and I found a new trend.....red legs! I do feel like you have to have a certain body type or the right outfit to pull them off, but they are still fun. I'll let you know if I invest in a pair. The biggest step I've made in the tights department is black textured. Baby steps.....

Meet "Rosa", my red-legged girl/ look of the day.


Inspiration:


It makes me want to eat a red-velvet cake. All images are found on style.com, the Mecca for runway coverage.

2 comments:

  1. super cute. you know i never shy away from funky legwear. love your blog.

    - Your biggest fan (K)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms Brittany I just read the article that is coming out in lifestyles for Feb and you are going to be so happy!! Jo did you proud and your valentine drawing is amazing..good luck to a very talented gal with a great future!! congrats lynn rutledge

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio