December 2, 2017

Gifts for the Fitness Fanatic

Let's switch gears from the travelista to the fitness guru, the one
that's always up on the latest barre workout, who's always
trying the new juice bar in town, and of course, who is
always dressed in her athleisure best.

1) cold/hot packs (perfect for post-workout body aches)
2) jump rope (because we've all seen the Kardashian's workout
videos, they brought jumping rope back into the mix)
3) marble yoga mat (like I said yesterday, marble is everything right now)
4) Vital Proteins (add to your tea or smoothie for more nutrients and 
joint health)
5) monogram pouch (I think I like this because it's the only
thing I've ever seen sampled in my initials)
6) MZ Wallace tote (perfect to throw a change of clothes in for
post-workout)
7) Swell bottle (I alternate between my Swell and my bkr bottle...
long story short, I always have water with me!)
8) puffy vest (wait until you see the cinched back on this one,
so flattering!)
Schwinn cruiser (because cruising to your workout class helps
burn even more calories, and it could be fun when the weather
permits)

On her:
top: Gap (love the side-tie)
sports bra: Athleta (the more strappy the better)
pants: Gap (again, love the tie detail)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio